Hopkinsville Auto Accident Attorneys
The Law Offices of Hicks & Demps, in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, handles personal injury claims for injury victims from all types of serious personal injuries.
Our father-and-daughter legal team provides aggressive representation to injury victims and their families for bodily injuries due to accidents in a variety of circumstances involving the negligence or recklessness of another person or business.
Hicks & Demps – Your Friends in Personal Injury Law
We represent regular people from throughout western Kentucky injured in circumstances including, but not limited to:
- Motor vehicle accidents. We represent plaintiffs injured in car accidents, motorcycle crashes, SUV rollovers and other collisions involving both private and commercial vehicles. We can help you recover compensation beyond your medical bills for head, neck, spine and other injuries associated with an impact.
- Slips-and-falls. If you fell and were injured due to a slip on a slick surface or uneven pavement a at supermarket, on a public sidewalk, or on private property, you may have sustained broken bones, injured ligaments or tendons, or worse.
- Unsafe conditions on business or individual property. Dangerous conditions at places including private homes, public parks, public shopping areas, and workplaces, can lead to injuries for which the property owner or caretaker can be held responsible.
- Dangerous or defective products. The products we use are supposed to be safe. If a product makes you sick or injures you physically, we can help you hold accountable the product designer, manufacturer, distributor or others involved in the product chain.
- Medical malpractice. Medical errors can happen at doctors’ offices, emergency rooms, and other places where medical treatment is given. If you believe you were misdiagnosed for a serious condition, such as cancer, and did not receive appropriate treatment, we can assist you in getting compensation from those responsible.
- Wrongful death. When someone dies due to any of the conditions listed above, the victim’s survivors can file a lawsuit to recover damages to help compensate for their loss and, potentially, to punish the negligent party or parties.
Hopkinsville Personal Injury Attorneys
Motor vehicle accidents are the most common source of personal injury claims. Countless people are injured in these accidents and crashes every day. The Law Offices of Hicks & Demps helps injury victims and their families with motor vehicle accident injuries that occur on Kentucky roads and highways including Pennyrile Parkway, Western Kentucky Parkway, Highway I-24, and Highway 41-A/Fort Campbell Boulevard.
For a free consultation with an experienced Hopkinsville personal injury lawyer, contact us online or call today.